An Arable Scotland Wrap-Up
2nd July 2024
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Balruddery Farm, near Dundee, DD2 5LL
‘Arable farming in a new era’ is the theme of this year’s Arable Scotland, Scotland’s leading field event for knowledge exchange in arable farming. Bringing together the key players in arable production, from farmers to distillers and exporters; the event will discuss industry issues and demonstrate innovative and sustainable farming.
This year’s programme will feature:
- Exhibits showcasing the latest farming innovations and solutions
- Engaging 'Arable Conversations' for knowledge sharing with farmers, researchers, industry and policy
- Machinery demonstrations and technological advancements
- Seminars exploring pivotal topics such as the potential of new and minor crops, and mitigating the impacts of extreme weather.
- Hands-on workshops for practical insights into soil quality assessment, integrated management and managing risk to grain quality.
Keep an eye on the event programme which will continue to be developed over the next few months.
Want to exhibit?
Arable Scotland provides a perfect opportunity to connect with a wide range of key players in the arable sector. Download the exhibitor booking form and get your organisation in front of the people who matter in your area of work. Closing date for requesting plots to be sown is 12th February 2024 and closing date for exhibitor bookings is 31st March 2024.
Become a sponsor of Arable Scotland!
Sponsoring Arable Scotland, either the event as a whole or an element of it such as a talk or a workshop or a marquee; is an excellent way to achieve widespread recognition as well as goodwill with your stakeholders. Full details of the benefits of sponsorship can be found in our sponsorship pack including contact details.
Arable Scotland is delivered in partnership between the James Hutton Institute and the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board. We are grateful for the continued sponsorship of SEFARI, Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC) and Scottish Society for Crop Research (SSCR), whose participation underlines the importance of Arable Scotland to the sector and the value they know the event delivers to the audience and exhibitors.