The Virtual Field Map
We’re not in the field this year but we do have a wide array of exhibits for you to see. Just click on the ‘plots’ and ‘stalls’ on this ‘Virtual Field Map’ to view ‘virtual’ demo plots, related content and marquee exhibits. The map aims to put across something of what would have been on site on event day. Explore in the same way as you would a real field of exhibits, but from your own location rather than at Balruddery Farm.
To set the scene and hear about the themes and perspectives on this year’s substantial challenges, click into the Introduction videos from the event partners. There are 5 special interactive sessions you can take part in, too. Simply click the link at or after the start time indicated on each one.
Introduction by Partners
- Live at 10am, 2 July
- Perspectives on the current season and an overview of exhibits
- from Hutton, AHDB, SRUC, SEFARI and Hutchinsons
- Panel discussions with key sector experts, each followed by live Q&A
- 5pm Meeting the challenges of net-zero
- 6.30pm Alternative markets and new product opportunities
- 8pm Plant Health – the challenges and opportunities of implementing best practice
- Q&A after each session
NEFERTITI - New Entrants
- 1pm Live Webinar
- Keen to get into agriculture? Or to retire? Know someone who is? Insights, contacts and tips.